Wednesday 8 July 2009

Here's one I prepared before

Is it cheating to participate in this month's Accretionary Wedge by simply linking one's first ever blog? How nice of them to request a topic upon which I've already written, since I've not had much time for writing recently.

I've been taking time off from geology related stuff--I've had just over two weeks of adventures visiting friends and family in the US after finishing up my PhD project in Tasmania and before heading to Europe for my first post-doc position (the degree itself will be complete sometime in the next few months, after the examiners have had a chance to look over my results and I've had a chance to do any corrections they wish to see). I fly to my new home in another four hours, with luck I'll be posting again regularly soon.

No comments: